Welcome to our Red Clover blog!
How does it work?
Well, first you choose the title
of a book that really grabbed you. Then add a comment about the book: what you liked, what connections
you made, what you think about
the story. Check back tomorrow to
see your comment and maybe the
comments of others as well!
They were like chameleon part dinosaur type thingy. You know what I don't know and I don't care I'M just trying to recommend this book to people that love humor and short picture book's but I recommend this book for little kid's
It is the funniest Book we have heard. The pictures show Art turning into a string of colors. I liked when Max said, "What should I paint?" Art said, "You should paint me." So he did.
Your book is realy nice because I love art and I love when people take words and makes it into something different and I like how he turnd it into chalk. He drank water and came to be string so he tried to put him back together.
ART and MAX the book was funny, like when MAX made ART invisible. Ha ha ha! After that MAX painted ART back again and I loved it.
ReplyDeleteThey were like chameleon part dinosaur type thingy. You know what I don't know and I don't care I'M just trying to recommend this book to people that love humor and short picture book's but I recommend this book for little kid's
Deletethank you for reading this
;p
Art & Max is a genius idea, I LOVE it
ReplyDeletebecause it is hilarious! LAUGH OUT LOUD!
I know like lol.
DeleteI like the art in Art and Max.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! so creative!!:)
ReplyDeleteArt and Max is a interesting yet funny and fantastic its just a really good story I liked it.
ReplyDeleteit was a funny book
ReplyDeletereally creative
ReplyDeletereally creative
ReplyDeletefunny book
ReplyDeleteI thought Max was funny because he painted Arthur
ReplyDeleteART AND MAX IS REALLY FUNNY WHEN ART BECOMES INVISIBLE AND PAINTS ART.
ReplyDeleteArt and Max is really funny and it is also really cool to see the different types of art.
ReplyDeleteIt is the funniest Book we have heard. The pictures show Art turning into a string of colors. I liked when Max said, "What should I paint?" Art said, "You should paint me." So he did.
ReplyDeleteYour book is realy nice because I love art and I love when people take words and makes it into something different and I like how he turnd it into chalk. He drank water and came to be string so he tried to put him back together.
ReplyDelete