Welcome to our Red Clover blog!
How does it work?
Well, first you choose the title
of a book that really grabbed you. Then add a comment about the book: what you liked, what connections
you made, what you think about
the story. Check back tomorrow to
see your comment and maybe the
comments of others as well!
I love Born Yesterday! A baby who wants to be a journalist is hilarious! I am a older sibling and my sister adores me to! This is the best picture book ever!
Since when are babies journalists?
ReplyDeleteya since when are babies journalists?
Deleteya u r right
DeleteSince always!!!!!!!
DeleteSince always! Next people will think pigs cant fly!
DeleteHay! Some babys are smart.
DeleteI love Born Yesterday! A baby who wants to be a journalist is hilarious! I am a older sibling and my sister adores me to! This is the best picture book ever!
ReplyDeleteThe other kids in my family adore me too.Just like in the book.
Deleteever and ever and ever!!!!!!!!!
Deletelaugh out loud!The book is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious, literaly!He's a couple months old and can write!
ReplyDeleteLaugh out loud he can write.
DeleteBorn yesterday is really really funny I liked it . It was the first book I ever heard about with a baby that can write lol .
Deletei agree
DeleteL.O.L whoever wrote this book is the most funny person ever! I think the baby is awesome! I can see him writing a best selling novel!
ReplyDeletei loved this book so much a baby journalist now thats hilarious
ReplyDeletea baby journalist so cute !!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS BOOK BECAUSE THE BABY IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY. :)
ReplyDelete