Welcome to our Red Clover blog!
How does it work?
Well, first you choose the title
of a book that really grabbed you. Then add a comment about the book: what you liked, what connections
you made, what you think about
the story. Check back tomorrow to
see your comment and maybe the
comments of others as well!
I want a horse that can spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want a horse that can spell!
ReplyDeleteI like how in Wonder Horse he was really smart because his owner taught him to be really smart.
ReplyDeleteIt is not okay to abuse horse it is so rude. And not even nice.
ReplyDeleteI love this book so much,but I'm not surprised.I WANT JIM KEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei thought so to sincerly, matthew cleaves
Deletecool is Jim key a horse.
DeleteThe book Wonder Horse is a true story about treating animals nice beceuse they have feelings too!
ReplyDeletegood point max
Deletei like the book wonder horse.
ReplyDeletei love this book!!! it is so good I LOVE IT SO MUCH and i like the book because it tells people they they have feelings to
ReplyDeletetreating animals is bad because they have feeling to and there are smart so it was a really good book
ReplyDeleteI think that Jim key is very very very very cute I want him he is mine.
ReplyDeletethat is a great book
ReplyDeletethe horse died that is bad.
ReplyDeletethe white horse died
ReplyDeleteanimal abuse is so cRUEL.
ReplyDeletePLEASEE BE NICE TO HORSES AND ANIMALS LIKE
JIM KEY I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM.
I love the book because it was a true story and I love horses. I liked that Doc.Key bought the horse and made it a star.
ReplyDelete